Tuesday, April 14, 2009

HI!

Well, you all know me, or some of you may not.

My name is Ally. I'm a pretty creative person. I love music, I have been playing cello for several years - I'm too lazy to count and have recently learned guitar. I'm a big fan of music. It pretty much rules my life. I can't go a day without it. I hear it everywhere. In the air, in my head. I'm fluent in a few languages, English, Italian, Greek and Spanish - I also know some French. I want to work these languages into my writing and song writing. I come from a large family and have lived in three countries, but these things, especially my family are so important to me. I'm currently in the great city of New York. Which I love.

Well, I've created this blog to post my random creative thoughts. Wether Art, Music, Writing, and really just anything. I hope you enjoy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment